Just wanted to say "thank you" so much for serving alongside us this Saturday. In addition to washing 67 loads of laundry, we were able to...
- provide a hot lunch & a warm place to seek refuge from the cold
- give a young lady a warm coat
- provide many families with groceries
- connect one young lady with the emergency dental service at SCC. Her mother has a bad tooth & no dental insurance so has been unable to pay for treatment.
- send many families home with extra soup (from World Garden)
- provide families with shampoo, conditioner & soap
- and brighten up children's faces with toys, books & crafts!
I know many more acts of kindness happened at the laundromat through kind words, helping hands, & smiles!
God Bless you all for taking Laundry Love way beyond washing clothes!
What an incredible community that is forming through Sprindale Laundry Love...inspiring to hear how grace & dignity flows through the "smallest" things
If you would like to get involved in Laundry Love in NW Arkansas, please visit the Laundry Love initiative page.