In February the Cobblestone Project was selected to be a benefiting organization of NW Arkansas Give Camp.
GiveCamp is a weekend-long event where software developers, designers, and database administrators donate their time to create custom software for non-profit organizations. This custom software could be a new website for the nonprofit organization, a small data-collection application to keep track of members, or a application for the Red Cross that automatically emails a blood donor three months after they’ve donated blood to remind them that they are now eligible to donate again.
We had an opportunity to catch up with Jay Smith, NWA Give Camp Director, to hear why he is involved
As a result of NWA GiveCamp, you'll notice a number of improvements that will save us money, communicate clearly and make the overall volunteer registration experience much easier
- Overall design brings clarity of current activities, focus events & story-telling.
- Navigation Improvements.
- Event Registration Consolidated into one site (no longer requires the outsourced expense of Volunteer Hub).
- More stable foundation from which to grow website capabilities.
- Social media integration.
- Initiative Coordinators can now directly upload stories.
- and many more super helpful management tools.
Please take a minute to meet the team who is responsible for making it all happen...
Huge thank you to Don Faulkner, Brian Neumeier, David McMath, Sarah Scott, Connie Seidel and Rob Apple for all the time, expertise and effort that they have invested for us.
What in incredible gift to so many.